style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3594 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I currently have:-

1 Personal Loan (pre April 2007 (now passed to Triton)

1 Business Credit Card (RBS) pre April 2007

1 Business Overdraft (RBS) pre April 2007 (now passed to Moorcroft)

1 Store Card (Argos) pre April 2007

1 Credit Card (Monument) pre April 2007

I currently have a fixed payment arrangement with them all.

I have send off SARs today, could they possibly be unenforceable credit agreements

PS I have managed to claim back PPI successfully from RBS on 2 loans 1 for £3450 and 1 for £1500. RBS have closed all my bank accounts and at present I have a bank account which is £2500 in credit, but they are using this to deduct from monies owed to them.

Can I claim back the money in my account, which was infact my PPI insurance claim.

Hi Sparticus

The only way you will find out is to send them a CCA Request, the Unforceibility route has become bit of a lottery, but it won't do any harm to send a CCA Request for

each account with a postal order for £1. They have 12 + 2 days to respond. Scan, post removing all personal details. You need to start a new thread for each account in the correct forum.

Hi Sparticus

The only way you will find out is to send them a CCA Request, the Unforceibility route has become bit of a lottery, but it won't do any harm to send a CCA Request for

each account with a postal order for £1. They have 12 + 2 days to respond. Scan, post removing all personal details. You need to start a new thread for each account in the correct forum.

Any thoughts on:

I have managed to claim back PPI successfully from RBS on 2 loans 1 for £3450 and 1 for £1500. RBS have closed all my bank accounts and at present I have a bank account which is £2500 in credit, but they are using this to deduct from monies owed to them.

Can I claim back the money in my account, which was infact my PPI insurance claim. Which has nothing to do with the current money I owe them, it was for an old loan that was repaid.

Hi sparticus,

Wait for confimation from the experts here, I think that the PPI Claims money should be refunded straight to you. Are the monies owed to them disputed?

Thanks for the response.

No, basically my debt situation is:

1 Personal Loan (pre April 2007 (now passed to Triton of which I have a payment arrangement))

1 Business Credit Card (RBS) pre April 2007 (of which I have a payment arrangement)

1 Business Overdraft (RBS) pre April 2007 (now passed to Moorcroft of which I have a payment arrangement)

1 Store Card (Argos) pre April 2007 (of which I have a payment arrangement)

1 Credit Card (Monument) pre April 2007 (of which I have a payment arrangement)

1 Royalties account, which the overdraft was in arrears, but since ppi payment is now in credit.

I dont have any cards for these accounts either.

Your sending a SAR Request, to put the account in dispute, you need to send a CCA Request, then see what they send.

Thanks fro your advice.

Ignoring the debt that I have (and not sending a sar or cca), can I not request the money thats sitting in my closed account, it has nothing to do with the other debts that I owe, or will the bank see it differently.

Hi Sparticus,

The best thing to do is try, otherwise they will keep taking the money out. You can always take the matter to the FOS.

They havent taken any money out of this account, it is sitting in credit - any advice on the best way to write to the bank, I know there is a lot of template letters for other things on this site, I have also tried to find other threads with similar problem, but havent found any as yet.

Hi S

There aren't any template letters, it only needs to be a couple of lines, they haven't said 'no' or objected to anything so far.

You need to mention the account number, the amount, how you want the money. You don't even have to give a reason why.