Lowells DCA who do I SAR?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having used the CCA request to get rid of Crapquest for a different issue, I've just had 2 Lowells 'Statements' (the tide looks 'in' for Lowells looking at thread headers) for different amounts as owed to HBOS.

The issue is that

I did not have any HBOS debt, but

I think the AA credit card I had was owned by HBOS as was a loan,

all my debt was taken out at least 5 years ago with a couple of consolidation loans

being the most recent (the initial reaction of 2 of my debts was to loan more to pay the loan!) and

I stopped paying about 4-5 years ago shortly after getting CAB advise to make them all a manageable offer, so they are approaching SB.

I contacted ALL of the companies I owed to try and arrange manageable repayments when I hit a rocky patch in life,

they ALL said Foxtrot Oscar, apart from First Direct who were pretty good and we sorted a repayment scheme to protect my Wife's credit history that we are still paying.

I have to decide if I want to goad HBOS/Lowells by entering a SAR request to HBOS, if I do does it need to be 2 or just a "Lowells say I owe you 'X' please provide copies of ALL documents to hold on me"?

I'm guessing I might as well CCA Lowells at the same time, with a 31.14 letter ready to bounce back at them if they get shirty?

While I'm getting my hands dirty, should I chase CrapQuest for my £1 back?8) Or is that just pouring petrol on a cold fire after almost a year has gone by?

Andrew

Escaped the DCA nightmare, now helping others start businesses

www.ukleakdetection.co.uk

My own advice and thoughts would be to leave well alone unless they are making threats of Court, as you are near SB.

If you send a SAR to the Original Creditor who is the same for both accounts then you only need to send 1 as they should send you all the information they have on you no matter how many accounts.