Roxburgh Debt Collectors - CMS UK Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

I have in the past few days received a letter from Roxburgh debt collectors.

Their client (CMS UK LTD) have sent me a letter (which I have never received) regarding a parking ticket issued on a private car park

The Roxburgh letter wants £170 in parking charge

I want to send the following letter, Can anyone offer advice before I do please

Thanks

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } Dear Sirs,

Re: Your letter dated xxxxxxxxx - Reference xxxxxxxxxx

Further to my letter to your client, to which no reply has been received. I now send you the same.

I acknowledge receipt of your captioned letter. It seems that you have got my details from the DVLA and I confirm I am the keeper of the vehicle in question. You need to take this matter up with the driver concerned.

In the meantime I absolutely deny your claim that the amount claimed, or any amount at all, is due to you from me.

What's the point?

You're just in a letter chain with umpteen other people. Whatever you say, you've still got 3 Graham White junkmail letters to come before they give up and go away.

Just ignore them. Don't waste your time corresponding with scamsters.

you've still got 3 Graham White junkmail letters to come before they give up and go away

Was short changed last time round and only got two but I suppose the phone calls made up for it

Ignore is best approach but be prepared for the possibility of them phoning once they realise they have not caught you.

Several approaches to the calls - either

a/ - just hang up,

b/ - say I'll just go and get him/her and put the phone down and go off and mow the lawn make a cup of tea

c/ - bait them with an inane conversation (my approach) Hint - They don't like being referred to as unsolicitors even when it is explained to them that it is because they are making unsolicited calls

HAHA this is so funny, just ignore them, they will then pass it to a solicitors whom i may add are in the same building and the man in charge is apparently someone who works for the council in a completely different area, they will eventually leave you alone.

I used a car park which belonged to tesco which is private land and as there was no parking for work i parked there and so did everyone else at my work, tesco hired the cowboys to patrol the carpark and give out tickets etc, I had about 10 tickets all in all and never paid one of them, I claimed I wasn't the driver, and also they took pictures but the date on every picture on every ticket was dated in 2038, now correct me if im wrong but we aint even in 2011 yet......... they cannot do anything about parking on private land, unless it is a police officer or a traffic warden or unless it is either or they have a hat like the traffic wardens and police officers then they cant do diddly sqwat.... Just tell them where to go like I did !!!