MBNA Fake default notice! Time for court?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've followed the advice on the forums with MBNA: SAR and CCA requests, account in dispute letters etc.

I've put up with their hounding and threats for long enough. They issued a DN for the full amount followed by termination shortly afterwards late last year. The account was sold off to Experto Credite recently to whom I wrote about unlawful recision of contract. Experto finally produced an 'agreement' which turns out to be the application form :whoo: They also sent me a copy of the DN which had the arrears amount changed from the incorrect TOTAL amount to the TRUE ARREARS - it's obviously on computer and has been altered and reprinted. I have the original stapled to it's original envelope. The new default has been stapled to a letter dated with a more recent date. What shall I do? How can I begin court action to get this default removed or should I be calling the police fraud department?

Thanks in advance.

Reign.

I can't help you with the answer to that but I will watch it with interest as I too have an account with MBNA. You might be better off clicking the triangle and asking the mods to move this thread to the Debt Collection Forum - you're more likely to get a response there.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.