reignoffire

MBNA Fake default notice! Time for court?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3596 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I've followed the advice on the forums with MBNA: SAR and CCA requests, account in dispute letters etc.

I've put up with their hounding and threats for long enough. They issued a DN for the full amount followed by termination shortly afterwards late last year. The account was sold off to Experto Credite recently to whom I wrote about unlawful recision of contract. Experto finally produced an 'agreement' which turns out to be the application form :whoo: They also sent me a copy of the DN which had the arrears amount changed from the incorrect TOTAL amount to the TRUE ARREARS - it's obviously on computer and has been altered and reprinted. I have the original stapled to it's original envelope. The new default has been stapled to a letter dated with a more recent date. What shall I do? How can I begin court action to get this default removed or should I be calling the police fraud department?

Thanks in advance.

Reign.

I can't help you with the answer to that but I will watch it with interest as I too have an account with MBNA. You might be better off clicking the triangle and asking the mods to move this thread to the Debt Collection Forum - you're more likely to get a response there.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Have asked mods to move. Surely this must be quite serious?

Moved to Debt Collection Forum.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

To be honest i wwould ignore and if they start court action then hit them with unlawful recession of contract

as long as the second default notice was issued after the termination LETTER

you will be fine