Turnbull Rutherford and SRA complaints

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Alice and TRL are now both off of HFOCL -Ireland CCL

Hi Suzie

Have you started your own thread on this? We may be able to help. You will need to give reasons for not receiving any notification of the Claim and show that you have grounds for a defence. HFO is indeed run by one Alistair 'Alice' Turnbull of TR.

There appears to be light at the end of the tunnel with HFO

How about this:

I have proof that Turnbull Rutherford used deception to get a Charging Order through the Court.

You know how you have to send your N9A form to the other party and expect them to send it to the Court? Well that's what I did, but they didn't send it to the Court, thus giving the impression that I was not mounting a defence and therefore the Court found judgment against me by default, and in absentia. (Wasn't even my local court). In a subsequent telephone conversation with TR it was admitted that they had witheld the N9A in so many words, as I "should have sent it Special Delivery, shouldn't you".

Upon this CO obtained by deception they got an Interim Charging Order.

Then upon the Interim Charging Order the got the Final Charging Order.

But that's not all....

To make things even more difficult for me they actually MADE UP another case based on the same alleged debt. Again, I have full Court papers to prove that this occurred. It was thrown out by my local Court on the grounds that it was bogus (the DJ was not amused for having his time wasted!).

I just got a nasty letter from them saying that they had the Final Charging Order on my home and that their clients HFO Services (er, that's themselves, of course) reserved the right to take "further enforcement" if I didn't pay them the £4,000 they now demanded from a debt which they had admitted 2 years ago no longer exists, and for which they paid about £200.

And the OFT is just thinking about revoking their licence?

!!!???

These may sound like obvious questions, my apologies if I've missed them in another thread, but:

1) Did you admit the debt or want to defend it?

2) Did you offer repayments if you admitted?

3) When did you post the N9A to them? Was it within time?

4) Do you have proof of postage? You may be able to set the CCJ, and CO, aside.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...