Flight Delay

ltc1607

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi my wife and I were booked on a Royal Air Maroc flight to Marrakech departing from Gatwick at 20.30 on the 25/09/10 at 20.30 we were told the flight had tech problems short delay at 22.30 we were told flight not sorted booked into hotel more info in morning. At 11.30 on the 26th we were told flight leaving at 13.30 we went to boarding gate to be told still not sorted. At 15.30 flight left Gatwick but at 1800 the flight had to make an emergency landing in Tangier. We had to wait at Tangier for a flight to arrive from Bristol to continue our trip this arrived and we took off at 21.30 arriving in Marrakech at 23.05 24 hours late.we had only booked for 4 days so we lost an evening and a day ruining our break my question is can I get compensation from the airline? I have called the airline and they just hang up when you ask they dont answer emails so I am writing to the CEO in Morocco. My travel insurance only pays my wife and I 40.00 so I have lost out, any advice welcome.Thanks