TGS Parking Ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a (well, I don't know what it was because it's just a scrap of paper with some details written on it) the other day in the private car park associated with my apartments. Especially surprising given I was not the driver at the time!

Thought I would put the "ticket" up here for everyone to see.

tgs005.jpg

tgs004.jpg

The sign:

iPhonecamerapics224.jpg

I'm especially amused by Part 8 of their T&Cs. "This parking charge has been lawfully issued and the collection procedure will be processed in accordance with the administration of justice act 1970."

Lawfully issued??!!? How?

I'll keep you posted with any developments.

Thanks Steve Picton for your advice which goes overwhelmingly against all other advice ever posted on this forum since the beginning of time itself! You must think I'm a right idiot!

I won't be paying.

Just posted the TGS ticket for info as these cowboys have just started patrolling my private car park so hopefully will serve as notice to my neighbours that they are of no threat whatsoever. I'll update as and when I receive their junkmail.

Particularly like the bit on the payment slip "Customers reference number" at least their not calling it a PCN number! Ideally it should be called "Prospective victims number"

Naughty people have not got a postal address or non premium landline telephone number on their sign.

Searched the number shown seems someone may have nudged his vehicle out of the way.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peugeot-206-1-4-Hdi-Diesal-2003-/110594902710

And I see it is a Deisal :madgrin: and there is no VAT? Their [problem] can't be working to well if his company aint over the VAT threshold. :!:

Edited by esmerobbo