Can i get a refund on my deposit??

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3640 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Depends who you were buying from. This sounds like it should be credit and you get a cooling off period (in some circumstances) under the consumer credit act. if you bought off the internet or in your home you might also have a cooling off period.

So, what was the item, who did you buy it from, when and how?

Depends who you were buying from. This sounds like it should be credit and you get a cooling off period (in some circumstances) under the consumer credit act. if you bought off the internet or in your home you might also have a cooling off period.

So, what was the item, who did you buy it from, when and how?

I bought it from Cash Generator, I only got a receipt and never signed an agreement but the agreement was to pay a 20% desposit which was £60 and then pay £20 per week for 12 weeks.