Equifax Searchs on credit file

CHAPPERS666
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4948 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-( Hi all, 1st post so hope this is ok, Just checked my equifax credit file to show 4 companys showing (outstanding debt) searches on my file, i think they maybe be possible linked to some old debts which have now been deleted off my file, yet these searches are on table 1 of my credit file for current address & previous address, which Iam told does affect credit rating, there is no accounts for them just these searches, have spoken to equifax and filed an online dispute, can these companys keep searching this file even if i have no account with them/the old account has been wiped of my file, hope this makes sense, Ty :-)

United Utilities would probably be kosher if you have changed providers but not the other three unless you have debts which are statute barred.

You could complain to the credit reference agencies and demand there removal & make a complaint to the ICO https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx Technically speaking, if you have no enforceable debts they are libeling you & you could claim compensation.

Complain in writing to the DCA's as well as Equifax.

I have just been awarded compensation from a DCA for Table 1 searches, and am awaiting responses from 2 other DCA's.

United Utilities Ccml are also in my Table 1 and I am awaiting a response from them. I did contact Ccml and they rang me back saying they had no record of me. Ccml cover the Seven Trent area I think.

Here is my thread regarding Table 1 searches.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?277604-Need-Help-Taking-on-the-CRA-s

Edited by huggys boss
added a bit

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

I too have had compensation from A DCA for table 1 searches their compliance manager stated that such searches

are inappropriate!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: