kathb00

TSB still chasing my Murdered son

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3585 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My son had an account with Lloyds tsb. about 3 years ago he went over drawn i think was around a £1. He went into the bank and told them he was now out of work. but the charges kept piling on till the dept reached between £600-£700. No matter how many times he went into the bank and told them. How ever my son was Murdered last year. My daughter went into the bank and told them and took a copy of his death certificate. I believe for a while they pestered her telling her they would put the dept on to me as i was his next of kin or it would be attached to my home. My partner told them he would go to the papers and they seemed to have backed off. This morning a letter addressed to my dead son arrived from a dept collection agency /tsb. Does the TSB not think , as a family we have been through enough:mad2: As a bank it is totally **** and run by morons.

Edited by kathb00

Hi,

I am so very sorry for your loss and while this may not help you, it may help others going through any shoddy treatment from the banks.

Go to the press. I don't have a lot of good things to say about Btitains press but sometimes they can do some good.

I wouldn't even give LTSB the chance to give a grovelling apology. They need to be shown up as what they are-heartless.

I suggest the Daily Mail

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/5510/Contact-the-News-of-the-World.html

Phone and write tomorrow and it should get into this Sunday's copy................................. This is unbelievable.

I do hope you have been treated well by the Police, Victim Support etc?

Guest wino

I would also complain about Lloyds to the OFT as they are definatly out of order.

I am very sorry about what has happened to your son. On anyones death debts will be paid out of the deceased's estate. If there is no monies availiable then that it is the creditor cannot chase relatives for any debts.

Also see your MP, we, the long suffering taxpayer, own a big part of Lloyds after bailing them out of the mess they helped to cause.

Martin g

I am very sorry to hear about this terrible experience. I work for Lloyds TSB and can help you. If you email me at email removed I will call you back to sort this out straight away.

Edited by cerberusalert

I am very sorry to hear about this terrible experience. I work for Lloyds TSB and can help you. If you email me at email removed I will call you back to sort this out straight away.

I have removed the email address but made kathb00 aware of it if she wishes to contact the poster who is the personal current account director for Bank of Scotland.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

please keep us informed of what is going on

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Sorry not responded before, have bad days when cant face anything . I recieved a 2nd letter asking for a copy of his death certificate so it can be passed back to the TSB. I sent a copy and also put in a news paper cutting of his murder. Cant understand why it got sent to a dept collecting agency in the first place. Really dont know who to trust anymore!!

Edited by kathb00

Sorry but this should be a complaint to FSA/BBA/MP, It is a disgrace. This country needs a consumer department to have authority to heavy fine Banks etc for gross incompetance & ignorance.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

kathb00 check your private messages

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Thank you very much for your help, (iworkforlloydstsb) You have restored my faith. Thank you.