Terry Trafalgar

No scanner. Is there a postal address...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3606 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

that I can send correspondence to? I will be sending out CCA requests and may need any agreements checked over to see if they're enforceable. THANKS!

If you have a digital camera you can create a decent image using 'macro-mode'.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

hi terry do you have access to a camera that you can then put the photo's into your computer

as site team got in there befor me i bow to the keyboard master if you do photo them turn the flash off

Edited by huggy41
siter team got in 1st

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

also check out your local cab as sometimes they have a scanner that you may be able to use and send to your own email address

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

TT,

Before posting up any agreements, don't forget to remove all personal information, name, address, account reference numbers, full amount and barcodes.

This is for your own protection to stop the Banks/DCA's tracing you as they do tend to snoop on here.

Best Wishes

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Camera on your phone, then send to your email and then use 'photobucket' or local library should help at a small cost - scan as a PDF file if you can but cover personal detail (or take a photocopy and black out details before scanning).

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.