Hip_Hop

Judgment and Order Made Against NINE Regions T/A Log Book Loans!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3601 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Yesterday I went to court and the Judge granted the following Order against Nine Regions Ltd trading as Log Book Loans:

"It is ordered that

Before District Judge xxx sitting at xxxxx Court.

Upon hearing the Claimant and the Defendant

and upon it appearing to the court that the Defendant has seized the Claimant's motor car without complying properly with section 76 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The Defendant NINE REGIONS LTD (trading as Logbook Loans) is forthwith upon service of this Order upon them to deliver up possession of Jaguar XJ8 motor car registration no: xxx xx to the Claimant, together with its keys and Logbook.

2. The matter is to be re-listed for directions in relation to the balance of the claim on the first open day after 7 days (time estimate 30 mins, not suitable for telephone).

Notice of Hearing

Take notice that the hearing will take place on 13th October 2010 at 2.30pm at xxxxx Court.

When you should attend

30 MINUTES has been allowed for the Hearing.

Please note: this case may be released to another Judge.

Please note that the Judge made several points in relation to the way the Defendant enforced the credit agreement, and the numerous charges levied on my account. Will update later on receipt of transcript from court, as I have promised previously. Car with Logbook is being returned tomorrow.

Directions hearing will deal with money aspect of claim for compensation for unlawful seizure as I am reliant on vehicle for my work.:-)

Hip_Hop

Apologies to the moderators, posted under the Bos section in error. Have copied and pasted in to Repossessions as didn't know how to move this one over, so please feel free to delete this one.

I know that good news is always nice to post but it wasn't my intention to double post, so sorry. Hip_Hop

Yesterday I went to court and the Judge granted the following Order against Nine Regions Ltd trading as Log Book Loans:

"It is ordered that

Before District Judge xxx sitting at xxxxx Court.

Upon hearing the Claimant and the Defendant

and upon it appearing to the court that the Defendant has seized the Claimant's motor car without complying properly with section 76 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The Defendant NINE REGIONS LTD (trading as Logbook Loans) is forthwith upon service of this Order upon them to deliver up possession of Jaguar XJ8 motor car registration no: xxx xx to the Claimant, together with its keys and Logbook.

2. The matter is to be re-listed for directions in relation to the balance of the claim on the first open day after 7 days (time estimate 30 mins, not suitable for telephone).

Notice of Hearing

Take notice that the hearing will take place on 13th October 2010 at 2.30pm at xxxxx Court.

When you should attend

30 MINUTES has been allowed for the Hearing.

Please note: this case may be released to another Judge.

Please note that the Judge made several points in relation to the way the Defendant enforced the credit agreement, and the numerous charges levied on my account. Will update later on receipt of transcript from court, as I have promised previously. Car with Logbook is being returned tomorrow.

Directions hearing will deal with money aspect of claim for compensation for unlawful seizure as I am reliant on vehicle for my work.:-)

Hip_Hop

Congratulations!!!!!!

now ask yourself.... did you really need to see the 't-shirt'?

You were wearing one yourself all along : )

Well done Hip Hop!!

Apple : )

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Thank you Apple, your are a Scholar and a gent.

Did you get the opp to read my thread on Attestation and the 3 signatures but all by the same underwriter? I'm just thinking of others who are looking for answers.

Thank you Apple, your are a Scholar and a gent.

Did you get the opp to read my thread on Attestation and the 3 signatures but all by the same underwriter? I'm just thinking of others who are looking for answers.

No, I'm sorry; your thread may have 'escaped me'....

post me a link - by the way; let me say; I am so proud of you : )

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Site Team

Surely - this is one for the main page????

I agree Apple. Not one to blow my own trumpet but this judgment will have a profound impact on those who have had their cars seized previously.

Attestation link for your comments.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?278273-Attestation-same-signature-on-BOS-Affidavit-amp-CCA-Credible-witness-Party-thereto

Edited by Hip_Hop

I agree Apple. Not one to blow my own trumpet but this judgment will have a profound impact on those who have had their cars seized previously. BTW look under the bos sub and Re: Attestation-same signature on BOS, Affidavit & CCA Credible witness/Party thereto?

I'm ahead of you - i saw it and put my two penneth worth in : )

Made very interesting reading - let me know what your take is on the points I've made - (oh, by the way - can i have a drive in your Jag? : )

I'm ahead of you - i saw it and put my two penneth worth in : )

Made very interesting reading - let me know what your take is on the points I've made - (oh, by the way - can i have a drive in your Jag? : )

Apple, couldn't see your comments on the attestation thread

Great!

Also can we have a link to the attestation thread

Great!

Also can we have a link to the attestation thread

Link at bottom of this post as requested but still can't see Apple's points on that thread, unless I have misunderstood ??

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?278273-Attestation-same-signature-on-BOS-Affidavit-amp-CCA-Credible-witness-Party-thereto