Jump to content

Is it possible to offer Full and Final on a CCJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



I have a CCJ against me that is about a year old. So far it has not been enforced.

I cannot afford to pay the full amount but may be able to pay some of it in part. Is it possible to offer a settlement figure and get the CCJ marked as satisfied? Or is it too late for this?


Many thanks for your help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt whether they would accept a partial settlement with the CCJ being so recent & even if it were marked as satisfied it is still a major black mark on your credit file.


If they are not pursuing it may be wiser to keep your head down or alternatively apply to the court for a Redetermination Order which in certain circumstances is free to apply for. This will allow you to ask to pay in installments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...