Experian - CreditExpert

MikkyArteta6

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does the £5.99 give you access to all 3 files? Equifax, Experian and Callcredit, and do you need to see your file all the time.

You can get your statutary credit report for £2 a time from each CRA as and when you need to it. Callcredit and Equifax are instant and printable and Experian post out a password for you to access your file, so that takes about 5 days.

Personally, I think that if you don't get access to all 3 of your files, your just wasting your money unless you get other benefits for your monthly payment.

HB

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

It's gone up to £7.99, I would just subcribe if your actively using the information. Remember you can resubscribe anytime, even for a month at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using at at the moment but plan to cancel after the free 30 days are up.. Totally not worth the ££££ a month

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|