Need some suggestions regarding my payment

simond9

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I had owed around 3000pounds to Capital one credit card since last october 09. In oct 09 when i am out of job requetsed capital one customer service to stop my card, till this date i had been paying all my money through DD without any failure and when i am in job will pay it off, inspite of my request they never stopped the interest rate, late payment & missing payment every months around £150 for each month until my card is insured till March 2010. In april they started sending me the letters your account has been closed and u cannot use the card, in order to use your card please pay the money you will be able to use yoru card.

I advised them dont wanna use the card after paying the amount, would like to cancel it. Then they had given my account some debit agency, they keep on sending me letters and finally got job then decided to clear the card immediatly. Gave a call to the agency and requested them to take an amount of £700 and in another three months will pay it off. Because of many bill pending the next couple of months unable to pay the card then they handed over to Fredrickson agnecy to colllect the money. Some one calle dme last month and told me to pay by next month fully otherwise they will be taking legal action. Requested them in two installments they had agreed for it.

So for the first installmets paid £1100 directly to capital one but now got a call from Fredrcik saying that you are not allowed to pay to capital one should be paid to Fredrcik directly.

The customer person who called is not even cosnidering the payment made to Capital keeps on saying that should be paid to us only we are not going to accept all these.

Can anyone suggest me couple of ideas:

1) is it gong to effect me anything regrading the call recived from Fredrcik?

2) is thereanyway i can get rid of the extra paymnet incurred by cpaital one ie: late payment, overlimit fee and the interest charged by capital one.

Thanks in advacne for all the suggetsions