lockdownents

County court judgment paid within one month however has been marked as satisfied

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3604 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi guys,

Hope you can help me on this.

I recieved a county court judgment a while back, the judgment date was 13th may 2010.

I made a full payment on 11th June 2010. However this was marked only as satisified

I filled in the N443 form with a £15 Postal order and a statment from Bryan carter whom was the one that did the judment against me.

The statment states payment was made 11th june 2010 for the full amount.

I have recieved a certificate today which say the debt should be is marked as 'satisfied'.

the certificate also states 'date of final payment' was 24th june 2010.

I want this judment to be cancelled and not shown on my credit file. I know i paid it within the month. Please could someone let me know what the next steps are?

Many Thanks

Hmm I would in the first instance contact the issuing court and ask if the evidence (statement from B Carter) was looked at when they issued the certificate, As you clearly paid within the one month and have a statement backing that up they should correct it I feel.

Just one thing tho... did the statement from B Carter definitely state that full payment was received on 11th?

S.

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.