nometer

Credit Security LTD - LTSB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3605 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Need a bit of advice on the best approach with CSL.

Some time ago LLoyds consolidated a couple of loans and overdrafts into one big debt, this all happened while BLS was collecting for them.

As BLS were collecting on an account number that I did'nt reconise and I wanted to clear the smaller debts to improve my credit rating, I sent BLS a CCA request and never got a reply. I then put the account in dispute.

The account then got passed to SCM Solicitors, I informed them that the account was indispute and I never wanted the account consolitating, nor did I reconise the account number.

The account then got passed to a scottish debt collector, I informed them of everything. I did get sent some terms and conditions through the post but nothing else. the account then got returned back to Lloyds.

Robinson way then took the account over and I went through the same process with them, They sent the same terms and condiitons. Lloyds also sent some statement for the accounts showing the balance as Zero. Robinson Way then informed my that they had returrned the accounts back to Lloyds.

The other day I recieved a threatening letter from Security Credit Limited, stating that I will have a court claim raised against me or a doorstep collector within 7 days.

Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with these?

Has anyone ever delt with or have any information on this company?

Do they tend to follow through with court action?

This has been going on now for well over a year, be nice to put an end to there efforts

I would send them the bemused letter, they are not supposed to play pass the supposed debt game while it is in dispute. I will see if I can find it for you.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

LTSB cannot consolodate accounts without your agreement as various accounts are covered by different T&Cs, acts, guidlines etc. **** should never have made any attempt at collection activity as this is in clear breach of OFT guidlines regarding collection on an account in dispute. **** are solicitors and really should know the law.

Complain to the OC cc'ing everyone else as well as TS, the OFT and the ICO.

LTSB are, alledgedly, becoming well known for lumping different accounts together :roll:

Make it very clear to LTSB that if legal action is tken then they will be named with BLS, **** and SCL as co defendants in any legal action.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Am i correct in thinking that while they are combined they are completely unenforcable?

If so I can put up with a few years of threats

IMO, yes. But I'm not a practising solicitor so you may like to speak with one.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)