Hadituptohere OH -V- Next Debt Collections

Hadituptohere

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

My Oh has been contacted by Next and was asked to complete an income and expenditure form regarding her payments, she refused to complete over the phone with an callcenter monkey and requested a written form, after several threats from next and no form she wrote twice reminding them of the request.

She then received notice of assignment from Debt Managers Ltd, we looked at what statements she had and we decided the account was heavily made up of charges and nonerefunded delivery charges after returns so decided to SAR next and send a bog off letter to DM ltd.

DM ltd handed the file back to next bu then we receibved this in the mornings post

nextnonsence.jpg

Any thought/comments appreciated

Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

They are partially correct with reference to the McGuffick case but for them to have a snowballs chance of winning a CCJ they still have to produce an enforceable CCA .... something they have hinted is unavailable. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

So although they have (hinted at the fact) no credit agreement, how can the amount owed be correct if there was no agreement to charges/interest applied.

Sorry havent read Mcguffick yet.

Thanks for the reply Cerb

Hadituptohere

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

The formula is simple, no enforceable agreement = no enforceable debt. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

No supprise here but received Next's responce to my OH's Subject Access request and theres 2 none signed (although signed on behalf of Next)Credit Agreements and what they are calling a Default notice that doesnt comply........

Hadituptohere

If you feel that they have not complied fully with your TSAR then wait for the 40 days they have to supply the info, then after this time write them a letter before action (LBA) and state that you do not believe that they have fully complied with your request and as such you are allowing them a further 14 days in which to comply before you will escalate the matter to the ICO to investigate.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I guess this is to get them to confirm that there are no further documents to produce under the Act?

Hadituptohere

A SAR is for them to provide you with any and every document they hold that can identify you, it is not for them to doctor such documents and omit signatures or any relevant info from you, after all, this is YOUR information NOT theirs! So if they have withheld or omitted your signature on certain documents then they are in breach of the SAR and must be reported to the ICO..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks again Bazooka

I have had Barclays in court once for none compliance of the Data Protection Act and failing to respond to a SAR, could be another day out at the local County Court.

Hadituptohere