Jump to content

My Flat is a crime scene

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi guys, an incident happened in my flat which has now meant i am forced to get out :|:sad:


How long can they keep me out the flat without offering accommodation or is it my responsibility to do it myself


Any help would be appreciated


Many Thanks

Ollie :sick:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ollie-think we need more info.

Are you a Council or housing association ten ?

If so you should get a crime number and go and see a housing officer.

What about insurance ?

If its designated a crime scene then its up to the Police to decide when you can return.

If you have nowhere to go then you need to contact your council housing office.

Have a happy and prosperous 2013 by avoiiding Payday loans. If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Advice offered by Martin3030 is not supported by any legal training or qualification.Members are advised to use the services of fully insured legal professionals when needed.



Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...