style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3602 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:ban::ballchain::lock1::hand::closed_2:

who wants to talk about, puppies, flowers and cooking programmes on the TV?

And knitting, I forgot knitting

and kittens don't forget the kittens and basket weaving

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

No thanks, my inbox overfloweth as it is. :!:

Sorry HF, but since the other thread got locked ("ner ner ner, you can't reply, I win!"), please allow me to use yours at the risk, nay, quasi-certainty, to see it disappear as well...

don't think we need to talk about what can or what can't be discussed on CAG, whether in the BG or not, as this is all outlined in the forum rules - the rules which everyone reads on registering and again agrees to when posting messages.

Posts that don't comply with the rules will be moderated as a result. Where moderation takes place and leaves a thread that makes no sense, it makes ultimate sense to remove that thread from view of our members.

I can't see what more value can be added by discussing this subject further, so with this post, this thread will be locked.

What I will say, finally, though, is that any member that feels that the moderation tools available to the site team have been abused should email the Site admin team, who will investigate and respond appropriately to those concerns. admin can be contacted at admin @ consumeractiongroup.co.uk . (Please remove the spaces...)

Please see bold above.

it has been asked repeatedly WHICH rules have been broken, in fact, some of us actually QUOTED those rules to clearly show that they hadn't been broken. the threads which have been removed complied with the rules in every shape and form, oh sure there was one user who was a bit loose with the insults, but his insults could have been removed without jeopardising the meaning of the thread discussion, so may I ask, politely, that someone, anyone, PLEASE tell me WHICH rules were broke, so that one may learn how not to do so in the future? How else is one to avoid falling in the alleged same trap?

As for the abuse of the moderating tools, some of us suspect that the misuse of those tools was carried out by the very person who will then receive the e-mail sent to admin@... How are we to know that it will not instantly be filed under "B" for "bin"? :sad: Excuse me for being so bold, but seeing the peremptory way in which our threads are disappearing, you have to admit it doesn't bode well, does it? :sad:

It has been asked if religion is not to be spoken of anymore, any religion? Are we to assume that the team will now be going through every post in the forum to remove ANY reference to ANY religion, including, but not limited to, everytime someone says "Christ", "oh my god", "inch'allah", "holy mackerel Batman" etc? Boy, are you guys and gals going to be BUUUSYYYY!!!... :lol:

you know you want too really lol

too late as usual lol

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

help yourself Bookie, I am just going to think nice thoughts about the kittens, tra la tra la

and kittens don't forget the kittens and basket weaving

My legs still haven't forgotten the kittens :) My 2 are over a year old but still think they're cute little fluff balls. Ok for them but not good for my legs :|

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I can talk about knitting, in three different languages, English, French and Japanese.....

If anyone is stuck for patterns try www.knitty.com they have a stunning selection each month.

Hi everyone,

long time, no post! I like talking about penguins, eating the chocolate ones, and watching them swim

x:)x

My Mrs likes talking. Well, that's what she calls it.

I call it something completely different.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)