The Internet and Stalkers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cartaphilus

I canny worked that out. ;):D

Though, what is important to me right now is knowing more than I do ... because I feel pretty useless at times.

Edited by Cartaphilus

I canny worked that out. ;):D

Though, what is important to me right now is knowing more than I do ... because I feel pretty useless at times.

Do what I did/do...Read and learn :) Payment if you like for help and advice given here :)

Due to severe health issues I don't do any paid work, but I do help people via various charities including this one.

Guest Cartaphilus
EDIT: my last post: should have read " Payment if you like for help and advice given here" meaning pay it forward...NOT pay for it...

Don't worry, knew what you meant. I require no payment for anything myself but, sometimes, I end up paying for it.

• 6 months later...

The best thing to do with internet stalkers is IGNORE them, let them rant on and on because no one listens block em every where you can dont read what they write very simple, and easy to do, they will go crawl back under their stone then, its feeding them they like its attention seeking, these people are very sad and have a mental problem, best to ignore them cut them off

• 2 weeks later...

i agree lady in red, ignore them, i have a stalker a real nut job though imagines all sorts of things going on, follows me all round the web, not that it bothers me really after all what can they do to you through a computer??? Nothing, if you dont want to listen to them then block them as lady in red has said, facebook emails every way you can even change your internet provider so your ip changes also, dont ever give in the these nutters, obviously they dont have a life but sit infront of a computer day and night, let them rant on and on, its drives them mad if you dont answer them and block them the police told us that to ignore them change you phone numbers emails, facebook, they havent got the guts to visit you and can only hide behind the computer, just laugh at what they write i do, they cant hurt you they believe they can but they cant, what ever they say or do you can prove its lies, and when they see you have logged it with the police as we have, when they do take you to court hey presto you can show the court all the emails and texts you have saved as we have, dont let them win, dont cow down to them they are bored little nobodys with nothing in their lives,

I've had a few stalkers and one was a right weirdo. One minute, she was lovely, then next she was a right cow. I remember her saying that she believed I was lying about my disabilities because I hadn't mentioned them straight away. Is there some unwritten rule that states I must do this? First I've heard of it.

There was another few people who stalked me too. Looking back, I think they're both sad.

On the subject of stalkers, a friend posted a picture of his-then workplace on Facebook. He wrote "and for you stalkers out there, this is where I work". I was the only one who replied! In my defence, I used to go past there to watch the football. (not to stalk him, I promise!)

i think they are all weirdo nyastagmite, you just have to ignore them im afraid, what can they do to you anyway, they may go and tell lies on you but if you have nothing to hide you havent got a problem, let them go shooting their mouth off to who ever wants to listen to them dont give them air time, they will lie about you either way just be ready to stand your corner and deal with it as we do, but you do get fed up with them forever stalking you though what do they get out of it i wonder? it doesn't hurt me at all, the police say ignore them and thats what i do