Sign in to follow this  
redrum3wins

Return to work credit Self employment application help please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3602 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello, can anyone give me some advice regarding the 'Return to Work Credit Self Employed Application. On submisssion of a Business plan being completed, it is sent off to Lancaster for approval. The form states that after ten weeks of trading, then after twenty six weeks of trading the one receiving the £40 per week grant then has to produce evidence of trading eg copies of accounts etc.

Does anyone know if these have to be submitted to the DWP or are they submitted to the company whom helps you put the business plan together? Business Link have contacts that they use in order to help claimants put their business plan together, and it is on the approval of the business coach that the plan is submitted.

I am aware that initially the Business Plan has to go to Lancaster to be approved but after that I don't know whom acknowledges what. I'd be most grateful if anyone can answer this for me please.

Sign in to follow this