style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know what you mean, but we should all care really because this bloke might be the next Prime Minister. I doubt it, but it could happen.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

This bloke's going to have his work cut out in my opinion.

For a start, he's yet another party leader who's never done a proper day's work in his life - a professional politician right down to his shoe laces. It's all very well people talking about "Tory toffs", but if those people look closely, they would find that neither Cameron, Clegg nor Milliband have anything in common with life the way most of us know it.

Milliband needs to tell us how he would deal with the deficit. If he opposes the cuts, he will have to tell us what he would put in place to deal with this problem. It will also be interesting to see how he deals with the Trades Unions, given that he has them to thank for his election as leader. I reckon that any hint from him that he agrees with Bob Crow et al will have most people running for cover.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Could you seriously imagine this bloke as prime minister? Reading all the blurb from the unions and the newspapers he seemed great on paper. Until he actually opened his mouth.

I'd never really liked David until I saw him on the news tonight. He was trying to get out of his hotel and had all the microphones and cameras and journalists in his face. All he would say was 'I'm on my way out'. One journalist said to him 'Are you on your way out Mr Milliband?'. It made me smile. And he turned round to face the camera with a big grin on his face. Bless.

"Mr Ed" for Prime Minister ??????????? I suppose an American sitcom horse has as good a chance of doing the job as any of them !!!!! lol.

Fred B ... I agree they are all pretty remote from real life. The two LibDems in my area are all for self promotion and publicity, it makes me sick every time I open the local paper and see their ugly faces on some promo shot. Mr Ed can say anything he wants about the deficit because the reality is that by the time of the next General Election the coalition will have put in place the measures, that have become necessary to correct their clusterf**k, and the decision will be do you punish them for doing so or elect the perpetrators of it and allow them to do it again. Do you really think that Mr Ed is going to bite the hand that feeds him? Oh yes you will hear many a word distancing himself from them but if given the chance to govern he would introduce measures to placate them because Labour's finances are shot to pieces and the only way to pay for elections is to divert public money through the unions so they can money launder it and recycle it to Labour. The only losers again are us.

David Miliband.... oh yes that guy that when Foreign Secretary lied and said that British soldiers / intelligence agents were not involved in torture. He and his masters should be at The Hague on trial for war crimes.

How on earth has this great nation come to be such a pit? Oh yes Tony Blair and his sucking up to American Presidents and may other cr*p political decisions.

I couldn't agree more.

There isn't a serious choice for anyone, they're all as bad as each other. The only good thing to come out of the ConDem alliance is that political reform should be on it's way soon! (although I expect the Conservatives and Labour politicians will fight hard to stop this!)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Do you really think so locutus? I think they will stitch us up yet again. The conservatives will never allow a change in the voting system, and I suspect that the British public won't want a change either. Let's face it when the mood change occurs the power of democracy is awesome. I think that the ConDems will change the boundaries again and change the ability to vote in the party that is dominant after the boundary change and that won't be Labour because when they 'even' up the numbers in the constituencies that will not favour Labour. Another change may well be a reduction in the number of Westminster MP's from Scotland. After all does Scotland really need all that representation when they are semi independent already? Especially as Europe dictates all our laws now in any case.

I looked closely into the number of votes vs the number of seats gained, and Labour lost a far higher percentage of votes over the number of seats they lost, purely because the current government draws the battle lines. I do feel we need to reform the political system, and the Lib Dems have been asking for decades! I hope they get their way with this, and Joe Public decides that the current system is stale and needs modernizing.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Exactly, and the conservatives did before that.... stale and old. Their needs to be political reform.

to

C.A.G. Toolbar