Help with Iqor Recovery Services.

gillyfleur
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today received a text message on my mobile phone headed up iQor which says "URGENT - Please ring 0845 1460165 we neeed to speak to you about a personal business matter as soon as possible - and quoting reference numbers" I have tried to call the number but it is unobtainable, Having Googled the company name and found this (very useful) forum and read some of your posts on here I am slighly concerned that if I do nothing I will have bailiffs knocking on my door for a supposed debt I know nothing about. It seems that many of these debt cases are with regard to Ebay - which I don't use. I'm not really sure what to do next - and I don't understand why they haven't called me if they want to speak to me ? - apart from the obvious money making [problem] of getting me to call their 0845 number rather than them calling my mobile. It does occur to me it could be they have the wrong number I suppose, being as they can't even get their own 0845 number right ?

Hi and welcome to CAG

The message could have been to a 'wrong number' however DON'T speak to these people on the phone or phone them. If they ring again tell them to put anything they have to say in writing only and don't confirm your details.

No one can send in bailliffs without a court order and you not abiding by it. You can check your credit reference files (Equifax, Experian etc) to see if you have anything you know nothing about but don't give out many details such as phone numbers - order the £2 statutory report.

Edited by coledog

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi, gillyfleur.

I've moved your post and coledog's reply to start a new thread for you, please continue to post here regarding this matter.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert