Clampers Not Happy Bunnies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He he,

The parasites are starting to squirm,

PPC ticketing does not work either -- if you are wise to the [problem] !!

I have no sympathy for these clamping firms, their demise is long overdue and I will happily gloat at their loss of "income" when their ****** operations are banned

PPCs - Don`t pay their begging letters, don`t fall for the $ cam................. IGNORE PPC invoices

:amen:

I've never read such a load of lod tosh as that written by the boss of National Clamps. You could pick holes in just about every statement he makes.

But we should all be grateful he only charges £80 to release a car. What a nice man. To**er.

jed

"our opinions sort" ?

What dreadful grammar!

I notice that the SIA is mentioned - that is on the "Quango" hit list, according to a snippet on Radio 4 yesterday, I believe.

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

What an utter load of BS.

Still it smacks of desparation. I'd feel sorry for them losing their livelihoods if they weren't bullying, intimidating scumbags.

Here's some evidence of the above:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3682399.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/4890572.stm

The "We Care" on their website is pricless as is below. Trespass my arse....

Choose To Ignore

'It would not be adviseable'

If you wish but at your own peril be it, don't say you weren't warned, You have been given an early bird 50% discount take it, fail to pay within this period and it rises to the full £80 release fee. At this point we will apply to gain the address of the registered keeper from the DVLA (Yes we are granted access.) We will then Invoice the owner/driver of the vehicle for the £80, plus the search, plus costs, equalling £120.

Ignorance is not bliss

Failure to pay after the 28 days will result in a County Court Summons and a subsequent appearance. You the driver may not be the registered keeper but that does not matter as the owner's vehicle was involved in the trespass and damages are pursued through them. If payment is still not met we pass the debt on to bailiff's who will remove items to the value of the debt plus their fees which normally brings the total in excess of £500 just in the space of 3 months.

What an utter load of BS. The only thing they care about is losing one of their revenue streams. Makes your heart bleed for them doesn't it?:violin:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------