Unenforceable Credit Agreement - Card asking for signed letter??

SPARTAN1212

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope someone can help on this one, after some great info on here I decided to send a letter to Capital One requesting my credit agreement (as per template supplied off here) they first replied stating it would take upto 4 weeks to sort out my request but I have now recieved a further letter stating that they cannot reply to my query because I havent signed the letter I sent (I did the letter on the pc and just put my name at the bottom as advised, no signature)

Can anyone advise if they think they are trying it on?? I really dont want to send another letter signed as ive read of the tricks with copy/pasting onto agreements. Any advise on my next move would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Yes definately trying it on

This is Cap Ones usual rubbish as they probably don't have a signed agreement.

Hit them with this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/572-debt-letter-when-company-refuse-cca-due-to-no-signature-

and it does not change the time limit, it is still 12+2 working days.

So get your account in dispute letter ready too as I know exactly what they will supply.

A set of generic terms and conditions