HFO/citicard

bsj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This needs more complaining! They have stated they will not respond to a legitimate CCA request; they have not responded; you have put the account in dispute. Is that right?

Time to up the ante on these muppets. I would write and summarise what you have done and what they have said, and demand either (a) they comply with the legitimate CCA request, or (b) return the £1 and do not ever contact us again, as you assume the case is closed.

Go on the attack!

This needs more complaining! They have stated they will not respond to a legitimate CCA request; they have not responded; you have put the account in dispute. Is that right?

Time to up the ante on these muppets. I would write and summarise what you have done and what they have said, and demand either (a) they comply with the legitimate CCA request, or (b) return the £1 and do not ever contact us again, as you assume the case is closed.

Go on the attack!

Good idea donkey,anything is better than beig a sitting duck (or chicken).

Yes i have sent the account in the dispute letter.

They say the best form of defence is attack.:-)

Umm Might do the same thing then. Or maybe wait for the SAR info?

I'll mull this over,i would like to see who the dept was assigned to,Capitol or services could be interesting.

It’s always good to be proactive. If these cases get to court, then it looks very positive for you when you try and sort things but they don’t respond or simply become abusive.

In pt2537’s thread about litigation and pre-litigation (it’s a sticky), he lays out lots of excellent tactics for a bit of legal oneupmanship.

It’s always good to be proactive. If these cases get to court, then it looks very positive for you when you try and sort things but they don’t respond or simply become abusive.

In pt2537’s thread about litigation and pre-litigation (it’s a sticky), he lays out lots of excellent tactics for a bit of legal oneupmanship.

I'll go take a look,thanks donkey.

I would rather be doing something,they had a really bad affect on my chick.

And as you say it will put chick in a better light come litigation,if and when that happens.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Coledog,Nothing back as yet,HFO have stopped calling,no more love letters from them.

No Agreement,no reply to the SAR from CITI as yet perhaps they can't make up their minds what to include in it.

When i get it,i expect to be incomplete as i have the original default notice from them and it's laughable let alone dodgy.

I sent the harassment letter and the account in dispute to HFO and all went quiet.

• 2 months later...

Hello again

I got an recon also and have just ignored it, you can write back and say it is not the executable credit agreement, you asked for and ask them to confirm that they actually have one, which they will not.

Have Citi sent anything? It is important to find out the last payment date, also who this was sold to exactly and when.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Citi have been a real pain over the sar i have written 3 times now and they keep sending my postal order back because i won't supply a sig to them.

My chick won't agree to sign anything to them,so i'm at a stalemate with them.

Well, why not sign something in a slightly different signature and keep a copy of exactly what you sent? If it magically ‘appears’ on a document, you will have all the proof of naughtiness you need.

It isn’t required, but get this sorted – getting the information is more important than the technicalities of their needing/not needing a signature.

• 3 months later...

The're back......another 72 hour litigation threat accompanied with hmcs Ex326 I cannot pay my judgement threat letter.

They have almost doubled charges on the balance,it becomes SB'd in sept of this year.

I thought their silence was too good to be true.

This time the letter has gone to chicks address.

Did you ever get a response to the SAR? Did you write as advised to state that the account remained in dispute?

Can you post the recon CCA they sent? I think I know why it may be deficient, but others need to see it.