HFO/citicard

bsj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

The CCA request is key. No credit agreement, no payment and the credit agreement would also affect the right to apply charges and interest by any one who acquired the debt. I bet there are lots of charges, PPI etc added to the original account also. You don't say when the account was opened or the last payment made. If no payment or acknowledgement of the debt (in writing) within 6 years (5 in Scotland) the debt is statute barred. Having some original paperwork will be useful.

I would also send a SAR request to CitiCard and particularly ask who this account was sold to and when as there are some possible dodgy practices here. I have a simplified request I can post up.

It is unlikely that a credit agreement will be sent back in the 12 plus 2 days, if at all, so you can get the account 'in dispute' and tell any callers to 'bog off'.

You should start a seperate thread for '1st Credit' but this could just be threats, don't contact them until you received some more advice.

Iv'e got the letter ready for posting monday for the CCA to HFO and SAR to citi,the SAR is a £10 fee is it not.

Some notes have been scribbled on some of the letters from HFO,so i know my chick has spoken to them in the past,that has been confirmed to me.

I have checked all the dates and would become statute barred end of april 2011,so i think they are in a hurry to collect now,thats why they are ringing and putting the pressure on.

Would you mind posting up that request for me,from what i'm learning it would seem there is definatley something dodgy going on.

I will start a thread for 1st credit,nothing more in the file for them so i don't think they went for bankrupcy,just the heavy scare tatics.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Thank you BA lost concentration for a bit,i copied the 77-78 CCA template,i'll use the one in post two.

Thanks again,where would i be without you..........:???:

The option I posted is before they have started any action, if they have started action you use CPR31.14, I would read the whole thread and then decide how you will approach the matter.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

the 77/78 option is easier. But if I went back to before they started proceedings this is how I would do it now. I did mine using a CPR18 request, which again is after they have started proceedings

Very useful site loanbuster, thanks for the link.

Donkey,no envelopes unfortunatley,at least i have statements and letters it's a start.

What about the charges they have added to the original debt amount,they have almost doubled it grrr.

Well, I hear that someone is on a serious data gathering mission at the moment, so it shouldn't be too long before a site that has been mentioned on here will be live fairly soon for everyone to contribute thier own cases to. I am led to understand that when there are 100+ individually identifiable cases logged and for all to benefit from, the data will then be passed to every government agency who may have a valid interest and is a position to act.

Too much has gone on to be claimed as being "administrative errors and oversights"

They must have the message by now that nobody from this site is going to walk away and be screwed over. As public opinion gains momentum, they will soon get the message. One thing the puppet master has overlooked is True Brit Grit.

I am absolutely flabbergasted at the total arogance of these people in thinking that they can carry on like this and not get a reaction. Its an absolute joke.

Edited by loanbuster

Well, I hear that someone is on a serious data gathering mission at the moment, so it shouldn't be too long before a site that has been mentioned on here will be live fairly soon for everyone to contribute thier own cases to. I am led to understand that when there are 100+ individually identifiable cases logged and for all to see, the data will then be passed to every government agency who may have a valid interest and is a position to act. They must have the message by now that nobody from this site is going to walk away and be screwed over. As public opinion stacks up, they will soon get the message. One thing the puppet master has overlooked is True Brit Grit.

Each new thread, seems to highlight something new and contradict previous claims, all this is now in the public domain, if this HFO site appears, it will only strengthen the position.

Message to Mr.T, if I was you I would give up on any claims which turn up on CAG or the new website, but I suppose greed has clouded your judgement, greed may well be your downfall.

Problem is that for every one of us there will be 100s of people who do nothing about it and pay up. That is why the authorities need to take action, for the people who are not complaining. I put this in my OFT letter.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

BA no action has been started as yet so i'll use with the 77-78 CCA request.

I'll start another thread for the statutory demand,so you can all glean it over,and advise how i should approach it,if at all.

You can use CPR if they have threatened legal action.

Well, I hear that someone is on a serious data gathering mission at the moment, so it shouldn't be too long before a site that has been mentioned on here will be live fairly soon for everyone to contribute thier own cases to. I am led to understand that when there are 100+ individually identifiable cases logged and for all to benefit from, the data will then be passed to every government agency who may have a valid interest and is a position to act.

Too much has gone on to be claimed as being "administrative errors and oversights"

They must have the message by now that nobody from this site is going to walk away and be screwed over. As public opinion gains momentum, they will soon get the message. One thing the puppet master has overlooked is True Brit Grit.

I am absolutely flabbergasted at the total arogance of these people in thinking that they can carry on like this and not get a reaction. Its an absolute joke.

I absolutley agree.I often wonder if the people you refer are human at all.

What really distresses me is the fact these people ARE responsible for debtors taking their lives when they see no other way out.

They need riengning in hard and looking at the link it has begun,puppet master take note.

Iv'e certainly had my eyes opened to the dreadful bully boy tatics these people use,they feed on fear and greed,not a nice traits in a person.All for money.:sad:

You can use CPR if they have threatened legal action.

Thanks donkey,they did threaten court action amongst other things,i thought the best one was an attatchment of earnings,idiots.

I did read the thread PT put up on CPR last night.

So i'll use this as they have threatened action.

Thanks donkey,they did threaten court action amongst other things,i thought the best one was an attatchment of earnings,idiots.

I did read the thread PT put up on CPR last night.

So i'll use this as they have threatened action.

Good, go with the first letter and see what their response is, or not.......

Sent off the letters to hfo and citi.

Today i got a phonecall from HFO asking for my chick when i told the them they no longer live here,he told me i was lying ggrrrrrr.

I was refered to by my first name and my number is ex- directory.

They have obviously done a search on my address and contacted me,i'm not a happy mother hen.

I got straight on the phone to relevant bodies to complain and about to send an e-mail to the oft to complain.

I'm seriously angry over this i want to scream.

There is a letter which you can request they only contact, by letter.

and yes complain, every one counts.

All in hand, iv'e posted off the harrassment letter from myself ,chicks went in the same envelope as the CCA request they have been warned not to ring..........everthing in writing :)