Aqua Credit Card

somme1916

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am currently in a debt management programme and out of the 9 creditors the Aqua Credit Card sems to be the most awkward one.

i owe around £280 to them and they have started to add full interest which means the monthly payment is only of £6 and interest of £5 is now paying £1 toward the debt.

it had been frozen but last year they said due to new guidelines would have to offer a reduced interest rate but now a full one is applied.

I have no trouble with other BOS cards or other creditors where i owe over £1000 to each all the interest has been frozen since day one around 4 years ago.

I appreciate they dont have to freeze the interest but cannot understand why they have never passed the debt to Blair Oliver and Scott the BOS collections?

i get the 2 monthly default letters but it says no action will be taken if i keep to the agreed payments.

any advice on if anything can be done greatly appreciated.

Dont think its worth the cca letter etc as i dont think i took ppi but i am sure i had to stop payments when i first went with payplan and i think i was charged £20 or so each month for around 6 months which doubled the then debt and they eventually agreed a payment with pay pklan.

any help much appreciated or advice

regards

Douglas

Are there any charges you can re-claim ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert