carterboro

they took my car totally lost

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3569 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

they came and took my car yesterday im so gutted

i dont know what my options are now

i argued about the bos and everything

the police did nothing more sising with the agents

im soo so gutted can anyone please help me

Hi took the loan out in November for 1000

I have been really ill with depression and hav been out of work so felll behind on the payments when I offered an amount they wanted 80 a week which theres no way I could afford

They came for the car last nigt

I have rang log book loans today and they said the outstanding balance is 2600 pound and I need to pay 1500 in 7 days to stop the car being auctioned

The car itself is only worth £1500

I just dont know what to do

Hi took the loan out in November for 1000

I have been really ill with depression and hav been out of work so felll behind on the payments when I offered an amount they wanted 80 a week which theres no way I could afford

They came for the car last nigt

I have rang log book loans today and they said the outstanding balance is 2600 pound and I need to pay 1500 in 7 days to stop the car being auctioned

The car itself is only worth £1500

I just dont know what to do

Hi Ya

We need to understand if the repossession was done legally....and whether the agreement was enforced legally.......

e.g - did they seize the car and then repossess after a period of 5 days?

did they serve you with a default notice allowing 14 days for you to rectify the default?

did the default notice request the total of the arrears within 14 days or the default amount (the default amount is the charges levied of say £12 for each missed payment or telephone calls) ?

Have you been taken to court by the lender?

Did they get a court order prior to the repossession?

Ask yourself these questions - then you will get a measure as to whether the taking of your vehicle was enacted legally or not.

Where an illegal action has been taken against you - then you have redress in a court of law - they could end up - giving you back your car, plus all the money you have paid under the agreement and compensation for illegal enforcement of an agreement.

Hope this helps?

Apple : )

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]