Vauxhall Vectra, in Garage Constantly, Same Problem over and OVER!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone help me, Ive made a reply to the Vauxhall Customer Rep on here - so hopefully they can help, if not, how do you go about dealing with a warrantly which hasnt been fulfilled? Ive copied some of this from my reply to Max....

I have had a Vauxhall Vectra for 10 months (2 years old), it has had 3 fly wheels, and countless other parts, its now about to leave warrantly, the vauxhall garage are perplexed as to why there are so many things wrong, since ive had it, its been in the vauxhall garage for over 40 days, thats over 1 month for the 10 months I have had the car. Now, surprise, surprise the fly wheel has broke again, and there are more problems.

I have had some advise from the citizens advice bureaux, as the car is on finance, I just cant not afford to keep up with the repairs at a rough rate of one per month, in excess of £1,000 a time. They have advise small claims court as the problems existed from the outset, and there never fully resolved. I feel like Vauxhall have just fobbed me off, time and time again. At one point it had two new fly wheel in just 3 weeks apart. Thats not normal on a 2 yr old car with just 50k on the clock by any standard.

I have been totally let down by Vauxhall. It seems everytime it goes to the garage it comes back with the same, or more problems. The customer service has been shocking. Even the machanics at that garage are saying they havent known anything like this, yet Vauxhall Customer Services are fobbing me off because its got 62k on the clock, (out of warranty at 60k) even though its been going back in with the same problem since 51k. Im totally at my wits end, im seriously out of pocket, have a 2yr old car that isnt safe to drive, and to make it even worse, if it could after 40+ days in the garage over 10 months, its just come back today with new problems found by your mechanics, and they have broken my front headlights doing what ever they have done to fix my 4th fly wheel!!!

Basically, I want the car fixed to be like it should be, I am asking so much? or I want them to take the car way and swap it with one which does work?

What do they do with cars which turn out to be total lemons that the machanics just cant fix?

Any help or advice appreciated,

Thank you,

Marc

Guest VX_Max Vauxhall Company Rep

Hi Marc

I put all my direct contact details on your original post a few days ago now, if you'd like me to investigate further.

Thanks

Max

Social Media Agent, Vauxhall UK