Ronnie1234

Lowells a few months ago chasing a debt of £334.56 from Redcats Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2901 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I received letters from Lowells a few months ago chasing a debt of £334.56 from Redcats Finance. I sent numerous proove it letters which firstly they didn't respond to.

They have now responded with a letter saying that Lowells purchased the debt from Redcats Finance. The letter then goes on to say they have included statements as per my request. There iis then a load of photocopies of statements included.

I didn't request statements in my proove it letter!

How should I respond?

Have you sent a CCA request?

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Have you sent a CCA request? If not send one.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Yes that is what I sent. Prob about 3 times over last 6 months or so they been writing to me.

Not CCA requested yet

so you have been requesting proof for 6 month,.:deadhorse:with lowell.

defo

cca request time

Lowlifes think that sending you a stack of statements proves you owe this alleged debt!:lol:

Does any of it look familiar? Or is it something a ten year old could knock with their crayons?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

James has been absent for weeks now,maybe his new hobby to pass the time till he feels ready to post his/her "help" again:typing:

I do hope he/she comes back and gives us all a giggle....

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I do hope he/she comes back and gives us all a giggle....

Words, horse and flogging come to mind !!!!

It must just have been an experiment, to see whether they could try to resolve any issues via these forums.

I suspect because it did not were here, it won't be used again.

They also contributed to other forums, who were more receptive, but have not posted again.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You mean :deadhorse:

Elsa x

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

If you are going on maternity leave, whereby your pay will be a small amount compared to your usual salary, is there a way of writing to the creditors explaining this and asking for reduced monthly payments for a period?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks. Thnk I will keep up payments until a bit closer to when leave starts, then send out a letter.

What does this part of letter mean:

If interestautolinker.com autolinking image or other charges are being added to the account, we would be grateful if you would freeze these so our debt does not increase.

Is that the companies that operate the interest percentages!

What does this part of letter mean:

If interestautolinker.com autolinking image or other charges are being added to the account, we would be grateful if you would freeze these so our debt does not increase.

Is that the companies that operate the interest percentages!

Ahh. Don't worry, that's a glitch

autolinker.com autolinking image

That should have linked to another page if clicked but it don't work anymore so just delete it from the letter as it's not needed

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

E-mailed all my catalogues last night explaining pregnancy and offering £10 a month. Had one response from Next which was:

Thank you for your email regarding the payment proposals on your Next Directory Account.

Unfortunately the proposals of £10.00 per month are not acceptable and the minimum we can accept is £41.00 per month. Should you be able to a commit to this amount then please advise in order to set up the Reduced Payment Arrangement on your account. Please be aware that if we set an arrangement on your account it will be noted on your Credit Reference file ,and no further orders will be allowed during the term of the arrangement.

If that's their attitude and they are going to give you a mark on your credit report for being honest and not just ceasing payments, tell them to stuff it, it's £10 and that's your final offer. Just send them the tenner and keep up payments, you have nothing to lose.

Received a response from Fashion world:

We note your comments, however, we cannot accept your offer of £10.00 every

28 days.

In light of your circumstances, we will accept reduced payments at £44.00

every 28 days.

Your account will be placed on a payment arrangement, as a temporary

measure to help you whilst you are experiencing financial difficulties once

you make your first payment. Payment must be made by credit/debit card on

the telephone number below.

and a response from Crazy Clearance:

Thank you for your recent email.

We note your comments, however, we cannot accept your offer of £10.00 every

28 days.

In light of your circumstances, we will accept reduced payments at £19.00

every 28 days.

Your account will be placed on a payment arrangement, as a temporary

measure to help you whilst you are experiencing financial difficulties once

you make your first payment. Payment must be made by credit/debit card on

the telephone number below.

They must work out the payments based on the outstanding balance. But these amounts aren't much different to my current monthly payments, my current with Fashion World is £46 a month and this month with Crazy Clearance is £19.00 a month

Also they don't confirm that they will stop interest being added.

Only The Brilliant Gift Shop have agreed to my letter.

Jacamo said: We note your comments, however, we cannot accept your offer of £10.00 every

28 days.

In light of your circumstances, we will accept reduced payments at £52.00

every 28 days.

Viva la Diva have said: We note your comments, however, we cannot accept your offer of £10.00 every

28 days.

In light of your circumstances, we will accept reduced payments at £41.00

every 28 days.

These payments are ok at the moment, but not when only receiving £125 Stat Maternity Pay.

Am wondering if should dispute these payments now, or pay these for next 6 months, then explain that I can literally only afford £10 a month per creditor when receiving £125 a week!

I e-mailed the various catalogues saying that they have only offered me payments that are approx £4 - £7 less than what I am already paying. They came back and said that's the offer that's available at the moment!

Should I go along with this until I'm actually on maternity leave or dispute?

I e-mailed the various catalogues saying that they have only offered me payments that are approx £4 - £7 less than what I am already paying. They came back and said that's the offer that's available at the moment!

Should I go along with this until I'm actually on maternitylink3.gif leave or dispute?

Hi

I think that while you can maintain payments, do so. You have forewarned them that your income will drop and if they refuse to help when the time comes, I think you would have good grounds for complaint

Hi

I think that while you can maintain payments, do so. You have forewarned them that your income will drop and if they refuse to help when the time comes, I think you would have good grounds for complaint

Thank you. That's what I was thinking, then write to them again in 5/6 months time explaining my income has dropped and a new agreement needs to be reached.

Have agreed payments with most creditors so far, for six months, that takes me to August, by which point I will be on maternity pay and unable to meet these payments for nine months until I return to work part time, I will write to them again about a month before the six months is up.