Could someone check my cca agreement please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Was wondering if someone could check this CCA

Theres a couple of things I’ve noticed
  1. Below ,where the Rep wrote Halfords Belfast ,there is three question ,all three ask for initials and to tick yes ,I did not initials or tick ,I can only thing the rep put my initials and tick the boxes

2. Payment Protection Cover , There is no tick in the yes box ,but on my credit card statements I was paying it ,and I can’t remember been asked about then or at anytime

3. The box below my signature
    link3.gif
    , says for representative use only, the representative name is in block capitals with his ID number and above his name he wrote bank card, there is no date

4. On the back at the bottom is the terms and conditions

http://s904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/adrianenler/mbna/?action=view&current=mbna001.jpg

http://s904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/adrianenler/mbna/

Edited by adrianenler

hi all

After reading some threads about default notices , in my default notice which Ive posted ,it asked for the full outstanding balace ,my understanding from the threads is they can only asks for the arrears . perhaps someone could confirm this for me.

hi postggj

Thanks for looking ,yes they have terminated the agreement ,the debt has been sold to Varde ,I can.t remember getting a letter to that affacted , I moved house,and have misleaded some letters ,I have SAR MBNA about ten days ago , Ive wrote to Experto who are act on behave of Varde and told them that Iam awaiting a reply ,to see if this keeps them of my back .

Apart from the faulty DN asking for the full balance, have you any other letter stating that the full balance is now due immediately? That will act as your account being terminated.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

OK, If you have a letter terminating the account, OR asking you to pay the balance in full, then you should write to them and accept their unlawful reciscion.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 1 month later...