• Tweets

• Yes the price of the concrete then £175 installation cost
    • It's all about the equity. That is the most powerful tool you have.   This lockdown has hurt me badly, I've had a payment holiday, but by a quirk of fate, house prices round here have ensured that I am at 25% equity from the 15% that I put down 2 years ago.     What she needs to look on her credit compare the mortgage balance with what she brought the house for.  Typically at the beginning of a mortgage your only paying off a few thousand per year of the capital. The longer she's been paying, the more equity she will have.   Then it's worth looking on Zoopla to get a loose valuation, on how much the house might have gone up.  Naturally any mortgage would be subject to an independent valuation in order to confirm this, but Zoopla gives a rough idea.
    • Dear Sir or Madam Subject access request ( Data Protection Act 2018 / General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) )   You can identify my records using the following information: Full Name: XXXXXXXX Address on your system: XXXXXXXX Actual address: XXXXXXXX Vehicle Registration listed on PCN:  XXXXX   Please supply all data about me that I am entitled to under data protection law including but not limited to: 1. Confirmation that you are processing my personal data; 2. A copy of all my personal data including any and all correspondence 3. The purposes CEL processing my data; 4. The categories of personal data concerned; 5. The recipients and categories of recipient which you disclose/have disclosed my personal data to; 6. Your retention period for storing my personal data or, where this is not possible, your criteria for determining how long you will store it; 7. Confirmation of the existence of my right to request rectification, erasure or restriction or to object to such processing; 8. Confirmation of my right to lodge a complaint with the ICO or another supervisory authority; 9. Information about the source of the data, where it was not obtained directly from me; 10. The existence of any automated decision-making (including profiling); and 11. The safeguards you provide if you transfer my personal data to a third country or international organization.   If you need any more data from me to confirm my identity please let me know as soon as possible. It may be helpful for you to know that data protection law requires you to respond to a request for data within one calendar month. If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer, or relevant staff member. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you. Its website is ico.org.uk or it can be contacted on 0303 123 1113. Yours faithfully
    • So far, the pitfalls have been highlighted by the legal adviser, but there's been no advice on what I can do.
    • I am getting legal advice through my union.
  • Our picks

• Curry’s cancelled my order but took the money anyway. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423055-curry%E2%80%99s-cancelled-my-order-but-took-the-money-anyway/
      • 11 replies
    • Father passed away - Ardent Credit Services (Vodafone) now claiming he owes money. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423040-father-passed-away-ardent-credit-services-vodafone-now-claiming-he-owes-money/
        • Thanks
      • 9 replies
    • Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 6 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
        • Thanks
      • 16 replies
TimeToStandUp

Cancelling a Suspended Repo Notice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3605 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

After a nightmare year, and help from Ellen, I have been into court three times, but now after 7 months paying the right amount, the mortgage company offered to consolidate the arrears.

This means I am now not in arrears and paying less each month...

I would like to thank this forum for giving the strength to fight,,,,,

Now can someone advise me how to get the suspended notice around my neck away !!!