Timewitch

Aktiv Kapital/Credit Security Ltd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3605 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am going to start trying to deal with my debts myself and open a thread for each one seperately. I really want to get on top of all this.

Firstly - I keep getting letters from Credit Security who seem to be working on behalf of Aktiv Kapital?

They are chasing a debt of £500 from HSBC. I dont recall ever having an HSBC account and they seem unable to provide any details.

I spoke to them on the phone a looooong time ago and the calls and letters seemed to stop (assumed file was closed) but now they are chasing again. No idea what this relates to, when I spoke to them on the phone about a year ago they did not have any details other than it was a bank aco****.

Any ideas on how I should deal with this?

Oh yes they are also saying they will visit me at home!

Hi,

have a look at these links

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors.html

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/52-harassment.html

In link one send letters 4 and 18

In link two-your choice

Stay off the phone (this is their weapon of choice)

If anyone happens to turn up, just tell them to go forth.

They have to prove the debt is yours, not you prove it isn't

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Brilliant - Thank you. I have written the letters, lets see what happens.

One other thing. Send all letters by recorded delivery. You wouldn't want them to say "we never received the letter" do you

And don't sign anything, just print your name

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE