pinky35

1st credit CCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3614 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

In september 2009 i sent a letter to 1st Credit requesting a true sign copy of my CCA. I received a letter back from them saying that the document is being retained by their client (Associates) and that it would be sent to me as soon as possible.

I have not heard anything back until now!! They sent through a letter stating that attached was a 'true copy' of my agreement. However, it just looks like the basic wording of a credit card agreement and does NOT have any of my details on it i.e. credit limit, signature etc. It looks like they have put it together themsleves!!

I ignored this but i have now received another letter demanding payemnt or legal proceedings will start within the next 7 days.

This debt will be 6 years old on the 29th Octobver 2010.

I don't know what to do next. Should i write back and say that they haven't provided a 'true signed copy'?

Any help or advice is much appreicated.

Phishing trip

read my lipps

ignore

ignore

ignore

Thanks, i will give it a go!!

I'm just scared that they will follow through on their letter and start legal proceedings.

Look at it this way

why would they send a reconstructed agreement if they had the original

they have had plenty of time

they are trying to get you to acknowledge the debt

you only have 4 more weeks left:-)

True, true, true!! Thanks