style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone have knowledge of them actually obtaining an FCO, and collecting upon / or enforcing it ?

What does have very serious implications in the route to an FCO is the statements of truth etc, but in particular the warning statement on a Land Registry RX1 form made post Judgment / ICO Order application / granting thereof by the CCt. They must be setting up "fall guys" in thier offices to take the rap if it comes on top. Very dangerous - Very close to the wind.

Comments please.

Subbing to this thread,

Yes they did get a FCO against my property about a year a go.

I eventually got it set aside in Feb of this year.

Contacted Land Registry recently and they have not removed it.

I have applied to remove it myself.

I shall be making some major complaints about this, so watch out FAT GUY.......

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

What does have very serious implications in the route to an FCO is the statements of truth etc, but in particular the warning statement on a Land Registry RX1 form made post Judgment / ICO Order application / granting thereof by the CCt. They must be setting up "fall guys" in thier offices to take the rap if it comes on top. Very dangerous - Very close to the wind.

Can you elaborate please? It's not clear what you mean...

WARNING

If you dishonestly enter information or make a statement that you know is, or might be, untrue or misleading, and intend by doing

so to make a gain for yourself or another person, or to cause loss or the risk of loss to another person, you may commit the

offence of fraud under section 1 of the Fraud Act 2006, the maximum penalty for which is 10 years’ imprisonment or an unlimited

fine, or both.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.