• Tweets

• I have not done so yet no, as this is completely alien to me, this is why I have requested assistance from CA, if I had known that consumer direct wouldn't be able to help me in this regard I would have contacted them sooner.    I could post the response I had from the dealer however there probably isn't enough space on the server! It was quite the novel of nonsense. This would maybe give you an insight as to what I am dealing with though. That said, you probably already have a fair idea!
    • I agree with the what you say.   However from prospect of an honest client what can be done?   They were contacted in time, to tell them the food is crap. they wanted the investigations team to look into it and they asked for photos.   today they are saying T&C 6 says its between you and the resturant.   aka we got the commsion they got the money and you can fork off.   i can fork off yes. however i want to do something about it. this is crona, not worked..... march. things are tight.    
    • As has already been said here, whether it takes five minutes or longer, the case will be closed in your favour. Enforcement is going to be a completely different issue. When do you issue your claim? Have you drafted the particulars yet? You may want to post them up here so we can have a look and comment before you actually issue the claim
    • I would like to think not too, hindsight is a wonderful thing, and I did say before had this all been done in a face to face situation I wouldn't be in this current predicament. I mentioned that he said after his first initial call to me about the clutch/strut needing replaced however the car requires a completely new paint job and stripping of the 'wrap' (actually a badly attempted effort at spraying with a plasti dip paint) which wasn't apparent in any of the pictures, nor did he mention it. However, even this doesn't come into it with the 14 days to cancel as no reason has to be given.    I'm hopeful that it if goes before a judge and the fact it was sold on a trade sales invoice will be case closed in my favour in under 5 minutes. 
    • Well, perhaps pointing that out in the first place was a tad sarcastic, so, I generally reply to sarcasm with sarcasm.    Bottom line is, the reason distance sales open more avenues for a consumerrights etc is because people get duped by dodgy traders rather frequently.       I believe your own first response was, good luck with the 12 months extension, which is already in my favour, so a bit more savvy in knowing what you're talking about before you responded would maybe have prevented me from pointing out that yes, I do indeed have the 12 months extension.   My apologies you said it should be interesting. .. goodness knows what you meant by that.
  • Our picks

• @curryspcworld @TeamKnowhowUK - Samsung 75 8K TV - completely broken by Currys. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426151-samsung-75-8k-tv-completely-broken-by-currys/&do=findComment&comment=5069075
      • 6 replies
    • @skinnyfoodco Skinny Foods. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426130-skinny-foods/&do=findComment&comment=5068996
      • 8 replies
    • I’m in desperate need of help

I bought some clothes online in may through Evans and paid through PayPal
      returned them all seven days later

I waited the 14days for my refund and no refund came
      I put in a dispute through PayPal but I didn’t get any emails to escalate the case - PayPal closed it. 
      evans said they couldn’t refund the money because PayPal have cancelled the refund because of the open dispute

I contacted PayPal
      they said the dispute had been closed but Evans at no point had attempted a refund.
      fast forward to today

I’ve got copies of numerous messages sent to and from twitter messages as it’s the only way I can contact them
      I’ve also contacted their customer service too
      all I get is PayPal have cancelled refund because dispute is still open.

I have proved that the dispute is closed
      I have got an email saying that if Evans sent the refund they would accept it
      but up until the date I got the email they have not once attempted a refund .

I have sent them a letter before court email
      I have even offered to have the full refund as a gift card just to get this sorted !

I’m literally at the end of my tether and don’t know where to turn next !

i suffer with mental health issues and this is affecting my health and I’d saved the money for a year to buy these clothes as I’m on a low income .
    • In desperate need of help. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/425244-in-desperate-need-of-help/&do=findComment&comment=5067040
      • 29 replies

Comic letter from Robbers Way after Howowich Farrelly

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just received this fro the Salford Quays imbeciles

1. Last Contact was almost 2 years ago when I told Howowich Farrelly to either issue Court Proceedings or ceawl back under a stone.

2. All that has been uttered is an application form copy/ defextive ie a template non specific default notice and not date applicable partial T & C

Do I sense a barrel scrapping episode from the Manchester muppets?

Anyone else had this sort of letter

ps, hope it is of a readable size

scan.jpg

The latest is that they have started telephoning, this after 2 years of silence. I shall, of course be sending the telephone harassment letter and a very strongly worded ober dictum on the pursuit of the unenforceable, but a question, So far 2 calls per day and one this Saturday, but on each occassion, even when saying "Hello?" and holding the line open for some time, the line is silent, is there not some comment about "silent" calls and the unadvisability of such vermin making them?

Hi link below is to OFCOM bottom of the page is a link to a complaint form for silent calls.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/telecoms/privacy/silent-call/

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

Wooo some strident voiced tart from RW phoned today ( Mon ) and left a message for me to phon e them obviously she is my new best m#ate as she used the diminutive of my Christian name. Now obviously my letters of death destruction and threat have not reached these Salford Saddoes, but it might be enertaining as I have a day off tomorrow and may well answer their stupid calls. Wo