Comic letter from Robbers Way after Howowich Farrelly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4952 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received this fro the Salford Quays imbeciles

1. Last Contact was almost 2 years ago when I told Howowich Farrelly to either issue Court Proceedings or ceawl back under a stone.

2. All that has been uttered is an application form copy/ defextive ie a template non specific default notice and not date applicable partial T & C

Do I sense a barrel scrapping episode from the Manchester muppets?

Anyone else had this sort of letter

ps, hope it is of a readable size

scan.jpg

The latest is that they have started telephoning, this after 2 years of silence. I shall, of course be sending the telephone harassment letter and a very strongly worded ober dictum on the pursuit of the unenforceable, but a question, So far 2 calls per day and one this Saturday, but on each occassion, even when saying "Hello?" and holding the line open for some time, the line is silent, is there not some comment about "silent" calls and the unadvisability of such vermin making them?

Wooo some strident voiced tart from RW phoned today ( Mon ) and left a message for me to phon e them obviously she is my new best m#ate as she used the diminutive of my Christian name. Now obviously my letters of death destruction and threat have not reached these Salford Saddoes, but it might be enertaining as I have a day off tomorrow and may well answer their stupid calls. Wo