The new electric green font color is difficult to read

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeah, I know that it causes problems.

How about suggestions for another colour, please.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp

Either colour or HTML code

We already use magenta and fuchsia.

I thought we would try and colour-code the forums - hence the number of colours.

The idea is to help newcomers get around and to kwow where they arte.

When we get the sidebar menu sorted out, it will change colour according to the foum it is in. Hopefully it will also be collapsable, expandable, dragable and resizable.

Believe me it is quite a headache trying to run a Board this big on one site.

I'm pleased to say that there have been very few complaints about the compression of the Board into subforums.

Hopefully it makes it easier for newcomers to navigate because they are effectively presented with a sitemap whcih they can get round without huge amounts of scrolling.

This is especially important for people still with 1024x768 screens - aprox 60% of the browsing population.

If you have had a high res screen for some time, then give yourselves a shock. Change your screen res to 1024x768 and try navigating the site for 10 minutes. I magine how it must have been with the old site structure.

They are the people we are trying to address with this site restructuring.

There you are. Dark Orchid.

Next?

Surely the Main Board justs needs to be clear from one section to the next. If two or three colours were used alternating does that restrict which colour you then use when you click on individual forums? Are you not over complicating it by using so many colours?

The sub categories are easily readable, you just have to define them section by section IMO.

can we have the post numbers in a thread - not white on light grey please

very diff to read what post you are on to ref it people.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The very pale pink bar above (where it says the date and time) as DX pointed out is far too pale. You cannot read the post number. Something along the lines ofhttp://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_color_tryit.asp?hex=E9967A The current colour is something like http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_color_tryit.asp?color=MistyRose and look how hard reading the white writing is on that.

Either change the text colour of the post number, or change the background so the white writing shows.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Sorry, I don't see a pink bar

The bar containing the date and time on the left, and the post number on your right is a very pale pink, and the post number is white.... Here is a screenshot.

pinkbar.jpg

I feel that would be better in a darker pink maybe? Something like this...

darkerbar.jpg

OR to change the text colour from white of the post number.

p.s. Scroll to the far right to see the post number and what a diference the colour makes!

Edited by locutus

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar