mackembulldog

DLC and Hillesden New Letters

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3617 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Getting a bit confused by this bunch of jokers now. After my letter sent to DLC regarding missing terms and conditions, reconstituted credit agreement etc Ive received a letter from Hillesden's and a letter from DLC both dated the same day 16th.

The one from Hillesden's explains that they are going back to the original creditor etc etc and that my offer of settlement (which I made with my terms) would have to be dealt with via phone (not likely), and I will be updated on developments within 21 days

The one from DLC, basically goes along the lines of 'we have made numerous attempts to contact you to agree a repayment programme, account being passed to the Debt Surveillance Programme (whatever that is) to assess my suitability for litigation.

Do DLC not speak to Hillesden's? Considering they are the same company Im suprised they actually manage to stay in business.

Any ideas on what I should do next? I will not be offering anything over the phone and they have completely ignored the fact that I offered a settlement on my terms (of which they stated, even if the accepted my offer, my account would only be left settled and not satisfied, and the default will remain)

So any ideas??

One other question. Can I still claim back any unlawful charges (over limit charge, late payment charge) from MBNA? Is the six years from say todays date or 6 years worth of the charges prior to 2006?