minibloom

newbie needing advice on welcome

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3616 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

i have been reading the forums and have applied for my sar and sent a £10 cheque do i also need to apply for a cca? i also went on a dmp with cccs and on doing so they put the amount i owe from £3699 to over £7500 and all i borrowed is £2000 is this legal and what can i do to try and right this debt off thanks

'write a debt off' is a myth these reclaim co's proport can happen - it can't

even if the CCA were un-en - the debt still exists.

however, welcome are one of our biggest fleecers

wait for the sar, that should give you the statements and p'haps the agreements

i would suspect, they have taken out another agreement at a lower rate and longer term without your signiture.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

hi thanks for that what is the next step if they have taken out another agreement and im getting charges each month for capitalisation is this legal as i have never heard of this

cap is their word for interest.

any FEES letter/phone/cats dead etc

are all reclaimable

as are ALL insurances

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Did welcome agree to the DMP..and was the request made under a cccs ref no. As I thought on agreeing to these plans interest was frozen.

Speak to the cccs and get advice

sounds to me like the sneaky bathplugs rewrote it over a longer term hence the amount owing increasing maybe they rewrote it to what the DMP was going to be paying towards it and the rest is interest upon interest if that makes sense. Without seeing any/all agreements its hard to guess where figures came from :) Hope they send your SAR back quickly.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

hi

just recieved my sar and only got photocopies of original agreement,telephone messages which they have made some bits up,payments which are completely different to my old statements and didnt have all payments on and didnt inc the massive hike to 7500 only up to 5999,and they didnt send me any info on my insurance what shall i do now is there something else i should applie for or shall i give the info to a solicitor thanks

and they have agreed to the dmp and i have been paying them,now they are asking for proof of earnings.