Your opportunity to unite against HFO & Co

HFO-vered
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Like me, Have you been HFO-vered ?? :mad2:

Ive had dealings with this mob for over 4 years now on and off. It wasn't until recently when they started using other tactics. that they have really antagonised me big time. Ive had some dealings with DCA's in my time, but nothing along the lines and extremes as to what this lot will stoop to.

Having researched them in considerable depth, I now have my own ideas why they operate as they do and the possible constraints placed upon thier workforce to produce results. These views are unfortunately too sensitive to state here.

As is evident from the results of the excellent work of these forums, the only way to hit these people is on thier docs. Remember, the damage has been done, every document now is a matter of record and cannot be undone. It is now up to us, the victims, to sensibly collate these individual case histories and use it against them.

There is a very true phrase in life , "Someones strength is also thier weakness". Thier docs are certainly thier Achilles Heel - use it !!

Well, fellow Caggers, the time has come for the "little man" to strike back. Im absolutely stunned by the amount of postings on here regarding the strokes that are being pulled by this lot.

What is required is consolidation of data and cases. The posts on here are excellent and the lengths that the more experienced caggers have taken to help others is admirable and is clearly total dedication to the cause.

We all get in debt in life from time to time, some more than others, and when we all take out those accounts initially, it is all in good faith at the time. Nobody knows what the future holds and how ones' circumstances can change for whatever reason.

Whilst it is accepted that DCA's and other forms of civil enforcement are necessary and are part of life, what I cannot and will not accept is the underhand tactics and M.O's of some of these companies.

Personally, I am not interested in the morality of whether a debt is or is not due, that is a case for your conscience to deal with. What I am concerened with is fair play and correctly administered legal process and exposing abuses of the system.

In respect of this lot, I have already made my own noises to various government agencies, as Im sure many others have, howver, none of us know what is going on behind the scenes, but hopefully they take our complaints seriously. That is your right as a consumer if you feel hard done by.

In view of the above, I consider that it is right and proper to use all legal and ethical means to expose the operations of these companies. Clearly there is quite sufficient evidence in the public domain to prove that it is more than a few minor "administrative errors".

I am in the throws of launching a website, which will be privately hosted in respect of who-is databases etc as I dont want HFO & Co cyber snooping.

The aims of the site will be :

Clear concise information taken from statute books to assist members of the site who can only be HFO "Victims" regardless of who the OC is.

A database of all cases together with uploaded documentation, case histories etc. All documentation to be "privatised" by the owner so confidentiality is maintained. All info, docs etc will be marked with a case reference number so only the site webmaster, and you, the victim will know these details. You will be able to log into your account at any time to add, delete, update etc. All we ask from you is your co-operation in allowing your details to ultimately be used should any LEA or other lawful interested party require access to these case histories.

Access to this site will be by invitation only, and strict verifications procedures will be required. All data will be SSL 128bit encrypted and the site will also be an https "Green Address Bar". Your anonymous data is therefore 100% safe, and you cannot be identified unless you wish to.

Part of the site is written, its sitting on a server ready to be launched and will be well optimised and is sure to be found using all major SE by anyone researching our "friends" activities.

I will make it perfectly clear here, that any info on the site will be harvested from reputable, factual sources, including the public domain. No wild conspiracy theories or hearsay data will be entertained, nor anything closely resembling libelous nor derogatory remarks. You must keep to the facts based upon your experiences.

I am seeking comments and input from other caggers. All input positive or otherwise will be welcomed.

I have superb influential contacts in media, TV and government departments, and I will be calling upon these resources as and when the time comes.

You would have noted the username. I'm also on CAG under another username but only a trusted few will know that.

COMMENTS PLEASE

If our "friends" are viewing this post, all I can say to them is, this is not defamation, libel or whatever you may alledge. These are the facts based upon 100's if not 1000's of personal experiences. I call it Justice and Retribution for the consumer, which is well past due.

The website referred to above is only for HFO / TR problems, however, should any other DCA come to light who operates in a similar way, then they will also be suitably rewarded with a similar dedicated consumer action site !

Great idea, I will contribute in any way I can.

I am currently gunning for the misuse of the CRA's by the DCA's

using Table 1 to carry out tracing searches, any info on this from your perspective

would be much appreciated.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you for the replies considering the post has only been up for less than a day. Please pass it around the form.

I shall be posting up when the site is live together with the https domain addy. The ID and verification process will then be advised on the home page of the site. After this process is completed, you will receive a unique reference number and password. Once you have received these you will be able to access the secure login via "Green Address Bar" page. For those who are not aware of this, green address bars have a high level of security and encryption and also a site certificate. (e.g. Verisign)

T & C's of registration / usage will also be announced at this time

All data and documents uploaded must be privatised to remove all your personal details, but the documents must be marked with your reference number and will be saved in your unique account space. Once documents are uploaded, the site administrators will transcribe all of the case details which are relevant into a statistical analysis format. This data will have a "read only" attribute and will not be editable by any user. This will then provide factual information based upon your own experiences.

The site will also contain up to date statutes to assist you with your case, together with direct links to all sites, government and otherwise, for up to date resources and other useful information.

The site will be updated daily, so you can expect any data and documents you provide to be available for viewing by members within 24 hours of upload.

There will be various search facilities, i.e. view stats, view all POC's, view all NoA's, view case No., cases won, cases open etc etc

Also included shall be open forum postings for contributions from members.

I am absolutely convinced that this shall be a major tool in our plight and will benefit all subscribers. It goes without saying that this facility is absolutely free. There is no commercial aspect to this project. It is quite simply all in the interest of Justice for the Consumer.

Edited by HFO-vered

Hi HFO-vered,

Have you contacted our Site Admin to check they are happy for you to post links, etc to your site when it's up and running.

Please see our Site rules and, in particular, rule 8.4 :-

8.4 Site owners may be allowed to publicise their site, however before any post is made, they should first seek permission from the website administration (admin@consumeractiongrou p.co.uk) giving full details, and a link to the site concerned. Any posts made pending a decision will be moderated.

Site Admin email addy is [email protected] but take out the gap that appears in the addy. Full Site Rules are here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?9-Forum-rules.-Please-read-these-before-posting&p=16&viewfull=1#post16

I realise your site's not yet running or linked but it would be prudent to clear this first, thanks.

8-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There is a now a site and petition available, that I have found, within the public domain which can be accessed by googling Turnbull Rutherford. Well worth checking out IMO. It is not DPC who are a debt management company, I believe.

I always recommend on CAG that people complain about this bunch to OFT, the SRA and Consumer Direct who should be dealing with them in the appropriate manner. so keep the complaints comming.

Edited by coledog

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 1 month later...
Bumping this. My, caaraa, your posting history is extremely odd...

Indeed it is! So Caaraa, what brings you to this site?

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!