Blondmusic

Problem with GrabItNow.com

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3607 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I ordered a computer keyboard off this website at the end of July 2010 which cost £8.85. The keyboard was paid for on the 2nd of August 2010 using my Debit Card. I received the keyboard on the 12th of August, plugged it into the USB port on my Windows XP pc but the pc did not recognise the keyboard. I tried it in every USB port (all of which are working after being tested with other devices) but I still got the message on the PC that the new hardware had malfunctioned and windows did not recognise it.

I emailed GrabItNow.com who advised me by email to send the keyboard back to them and they would refund or replace the keyboard. I sent it back on the 18th of August 2010 and got a receipt with a tracking number from the Post Office. I have just checked to see if it has been delivered but it says it is still being processed through the network so I will have to give Royal Mail a call.

After hearing nothing for a few weeks I decided to try and call GrabItNow.com using the phone number on the contact us section on their website but the phone is never answered and just rings off all the time. I then emailed them using the form on the website and I received an automated reply saying they will contact me but I have heard nothing.

Any suggestions as to what my next move is as I want a refund now because I have had to wait for so long.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

Their terms and conditions remind you that it is your responsibility until delivered. As Royal Mail hasn't yet delivered it, then you need to chase up Royal Mail.

GRABITNOW.COM LIMITED

9 QUEENS ROAD

BOURNEMOUTH

BH2 6BA

Ive been on the phone to Royal Mail this morning and they said as the item was posted using the Free Post Returns Service which does not require a signature on delivery they dont know if it has been delivered or not.

My problem is the company will not answer the phone or reply to emails so I can't find out if it has been delivered to them or not.

Edited by Blondmusic
Additional info

Well I finally got through to GrabItNow.com this morning. I spoke to a lovely gentleman who told me they had indeed received the keyboard and they were waiting for more stock so they could send me a replacement. I asked if I could now have a refund as I have bought a new keyboard from another store and he said they will refund it back to my card today. I am still waiting for the money though.