Phones4U losing the plot

rebel11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I purchased a Pay As You Go, from Phones4U, the nice people at Phones4U have activated the phone before delivery charging 30p for the activation call. So my £10 Top Up is now a £9.70 Top Up.

Now they've activated the phone can I still get the 7 day cooling off period? I think I do.

7 days cooling off period is for purchases over the phone and over the internet (the distance selling regulations act 2000) and this is your right, however if you bought in store you don't have any "legal" right to return the phone, maybe p4u have a returns policy, then I agree that popping into store may help.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

They actvate the phone - not out of convenience for the buyer - but to ensure they are not hit with a claw-back for an unconnewcted PAYG handset. I usually insist as it is a gift, that is a task for the recipient, not the seller. Alternatively, don't buy from P4u....