Satterthwaite

Egg,should letter be revealed in SAR

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3619 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

On reading through all the stuff sent by Egg I have found that they applied their version of PPI to a credit card for about six months.

It was in 2003, I can see from the copies of screen shots that it was applied as a result of a phone call and they sent me a letter.

I do not recall this, my question is, should that letter have not been included in everything they sent to me.

If it has'nt I wonder if they do not have it?

Dispatch, “We have a 911, Armed Robbery in progress, see Surplus Store corner of Peebles Drive and West 24th Street”

"The internet bank Egg has been fined £721,000 for serious failings in the way it sold payment protection insurance (PPI) to its credit card customers, the City watchdog has announced.

The Financial Services Authority (FSA) said it had found failings in around 40% of telephone sales of PPI made alongside credit cards between January 2005 and December 2007. During that period Egg sold more than 106,000 PPI policies at an average cost of £156."

Full article here, http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2008/dec/10/ppi-mis-selling-credit-cards

Mine was taken out before this, interesting though, I have sent a letter off to EGG, I will see what they say.

Dispatch, “We have a 911, Armed Robbery in progress, see Surplus Store corner of Peebles Drive and West 24th Street”