Help - paydayuk have emptied my account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a loan with pay day uk and recently lost my job due

To this I emailed them to tell them and to sort out payment plan, I heard nothing back. I've started working again and for the 2nd time in a month they have emptied my account leaving £10,without any form of notice of payment. Surely this can't legal especially without notifying me first that they are going to take it.

Any help or suggestion welcome

Write a letter to your bank stating that you revoke all authority for this company to take funds from your bank account. Go to the police and let them know what is happening and ask for a crime number (tell them this is an Economic Crime Unit offience).

Get your bank to give you a new account number and have any incoming money paid into this. Do not let anyone have the details of this account other than to pay money in.

Get your local CAB and Trading Standards involved as they both may be able to help more.

As I do owe them money is it still a crime due to the fact they have taken it without notification or consent and not produced a reciept of payment? Tried telling my bank that the first time they claim they can't do anything as it down as a subscription, so have registered with a new bank just waiting for the details

Unfortunately they have not committed a crime, without seeing your credit agreement I suspect it gives them authority to withdraw as much and as often as they like until your account is up to date.

your best bet is to request your bank to apply a chargeback, tell them the monies paid should not have left your account and it is in dispute. If you can prove you have tried to set up a payment plan you may get this money back.

Stop your bank making any more payments to this company straight away.

This is why you need to write to the bank and revoke ALL authority you have given to the company to access your bank account.

Then use the 'Right of Appropriation' letter to your bank.

Sadly the bank are deluded into beliveing if you owe somebody some money and they have your details that is it.... they are WRONG on this.

No the credit agreement remain valid, its the terms and condition of this that allow the debt collection agencies to collect your debt. It will contain conditions giving them the right to pass or even sell your debt to a 3rd party, but the agreement will always be valid as this is the legal instrument they will use to collect the debt.

Sorry.