Ticket2save

mike1066
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

Had an offer from Amazon to get a free £10 amazon credit if you take free trial with ticket2saxe, has anybody got any knowledge about these people, have tried on google without much luck just there own website?

thanks

This is a well-established viral sales technique, it also works for 'free' software, that you are given an unlock code if you purchase a service or product - normally it involves you buying something from one vendor to provide a lead-in to another. Quite normal, as long as you know when to stop!

• 1 month later...

Ticket2Save have taken £14.95 from my bank account on two occasions now - they insist I signed up with them when I ordered from Amazon. I have cancelled the 'membership' but they refuse to refund me

It is very difficult to prove wrongdoing, especially if you have provided them with your card details. What were you supposed to get in exchange?

As far as I can tell, I signed up for message alerts on tickets and performances in my area. There is absolutely no way I would have done this, even if it was free! But they have my card details so I must have done so. I have asked for a copy of the 'contract'. My post was to warn others of what appears to be a very clever [problem].

Evidence that they have your card details (and that you've effectively paid for their service) is usually enough to prove that a contract exists, so all they need to do is confirm when and where your details were provided, nothing more. Many of these 'sales' depend of confusion marketing, and often catch out the unwary with 'hidden' T&C windows that appear behind the screen you are reading, this is why it is vitally important to ensure you never disclose your card numbers to firms that ask for them, EVEN if it supposedly just to confirm you're 'Over 18' and the like.

Since credit cards will only protect with Section 75 if the debit is for more than £100 (a single debit, not cumulative) a reversal is hard to achieve. For debit cards, there is not s75 and the bank will simply say ask the merchant for a refund. Intermediate services (like Paypal - when offered) keep your number secret, and no additional debits can be taken without you explicitly authorising it.

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Ticket2Save programme). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically complete the process of inputting your details on our sign up pages including your billing details and agreeing to our terms and conditions- there is no other way that you can become a member otherwise. In this instance it seems then that your details have been accepted, and your registration was in fact completed.

We offer a free trial period to our programmes, which gives you full access to all the services and allows you to see if the programme is for you. So long as you cancel within your membership within the trial period you will not be charged.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always ensure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership.

if you have not done so already to ensure membership is cancelled you will need to contact us via email or calling the contact centre.

If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may also use any one of these methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

Kind Regards,

Adaptive Affinity Customer Services

1. Call +44 (0) 870 143 2343

2. Visit adaptiveaffinity.com [/faq.html]

3. Post your questions or concerns on our forum:.adaptive-affinity[.com]