Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3610 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

about 6 monthes ago a got a mobile from brighthoue inc there cover/s

i now want to return the mobile has i have now got passed for a iphone.

i am abut to walk in stort and do this?

however i do not have the box, phone maunel but do have the plug. by taking the mobile i will save £10 a week

hi, as of yet, i have not told bhouse i want to return it.

i think as long as the item is in clean working order i think is ok but, as i have said i do have there insurance on the item so all should be ok.

i know others will avice me as well.

• 1 month later...

Also having problems with Brighthouse. Brought a computer from the local store and have 9 months left to pay on it ( a 2 year loan). Took it back to the store 2 months ago due to the computer not working (hard drive clicking and wouldn't boot up). Was told they would repair it, I pay all the insurance etc and that it would take 6 weeks. Since then I have had to constantly get in touch with Brighthouse to find out what has happened to this computer. At no time have i been offered a replacement even though I am still making payments for it. Have been given ever excuse in the book. 3 weeks ago I was told it had been repaired and the computer would be back in the store within 2 weeks, anyone would think it was being repaired in China. Rang again today to find out where it was, got handed from pillar to post by 3 people, eventually asked if they could ring me back. This did happen (although at the time I was feeling like I'd just been fobbed off) and was asked to give them an extra 24 hours with the claim that their internet service had gone down and they would need to find out where it was manually. I have the funny feeling that I am going to have a few problems with this store and any advice and what to do in the event of any more excuses would be very much appreciated.